Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LOVE THIS a layout from September Kit Blush (SOD)

I've been so enjoying my September kit from Scraps of Darkness called Blush, featuring Prima Rossibelle Collection. 




Below is my layout titled LOVE THIS. I wanted to do an older picture of my sister and I. It was a good day and we were being silly.

I think these papers went so well with it.

First you can see in this picture I used some Creative Embellishments Chipboard for this page. I altered it by painting it with some Tim Holtz Distress Stains. Then I painted some Shimmerz - Inklinz Watercolors on top. I did use a light purple on the left end.




Here you can see some modeling past I put to the left of the layers and just lightly went over it with some Tim Holtz ink and then some Shimmerz - Inklinz Watercolors in a seafoam green color.





Here were a cluster of flowers I used from the Prima Rossibelle Collection and just lightly kissed them with some Shimmerz - Inklinz Watercolors.



Here I added another accent with modeling paste and Shimmerz - Inklinz Watercolors.


In the top left I used the Tim Holtz stencil and ink and some modeling paste and lightly grazed the top with some Shimmerz - Inklinz Watercolors . I also wanted to use some Prima bling to jazz up the page.


Here's a step back from the top left corner so you can see the bling and stencil work. I did separate the flower from the bling assortment.


Here you can see the final layout. I worked heavy on the top corner so it curved up a little. Have you found that happening to you?  I enjoyed working with the Prima Rossibelle Collection





Make sure to check out the current kit and any previous add-on's in the store located here.





No comments:

Post a Comment