Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Scraps of Darkness Blue Skies and Sunshine Layout

Hello there crafty friends. Here you will find my layout I created using the 





As soon as I saw the colors I was like this will be perfect for my brother's upcoming nuptials. They had such a beautiful wedding. It was outdoors and just a perfect day. I've waited patiently for the pictures to come in. Her colors were grey, white and yellow!! You can bet I will be doing several projects with these fabulous photos from such a spectacular wedding filled with love. 
My brother Robert and his new bride Samantha his high school sweetheart.






Now lets take a closer look.
Here I used the the circle chipboard from Blue Fern Studios. The flower was also included in the kit.
I painted the chipboard white. The other chipboard was from my stash and I heat embossed it in gunmetal grey.




On this next photo you can see I used some grey splatters to help accent the page. There is a spatter of some yellow as well. I chose to use a stencil from my stash to make this cool graphic. I also used the stamp that came with the kit. You will also find the blue Ice Resin sparkles. I love those things.:



Next up is a section of the layout where I used more chipboard from my stash that I painted with white gesso. I edged the chipboard with the blue ink that came in the kit. I layered the picture on top of some burlap looking ribbon. Underneath the chipboard you can see more splatters and some of the blue Ice Resin sparkles.




Next up is another chippie from my stash that I heat embossed with gunmetal grey. I also placed some beads with modeling paste. I also once again put some blue Ice Resin sparkles. I just loved sprinkling those all over the page. I also made a small tear at the bottom of the page and tucked in a little lace. 




Next up is the flowers that were included in the kit. I wanted to tuck them in the corner to bring out the white and green as seen in the photo. 




Make sure to check out the store because we DO have some of the add on's still available.
Check out all the available goodies here: Scraps of Darkness.

Also check us out on Facebook and join in our challenges and swaps.
I have to say I was inspired by Gabrielle Pollacco's layout I discovered on Youtube. Here is her video.

Happy Scrappn!


No comments:

Post a Comment