Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Scraps of Darkness Blue Skies and Sunshine Tags

Hello Friends...

I'm back again with another project from the Scraps of Darkness' Blue Skies and Sunshine Kit.

I decided to make a set of tags.

I fell in love with those scrabble tiles and couldn't want to use them.

Here are the tags.


I loved using the chippies that came in the kit and the yellow doily.

Below are some close ups of both tags.


Here you can see how I started the background. I mixed some blue paint in with some modeling paste and then stenciled it on.



Here below you can see a few different angles.


 I love adding cheesecloth and that yellow doily.



 A butterfly along with the glitter glass.



 Another few angles and a few flowers.



 I painted the Blue Fern chipboard. It was so pretty.




 I went crazy with the splaters... I did white, yellow and black.





 Wasn't that neat the metal piece.




Thank you so much for looking. You can go in so many directions with this kit.

Make sure to check out the store because we DO have some of the add on's still available.
Check out all the available goodies here: Scraps of Darkness.

Also check us out on Facebook and join in our challenges and swaps.

Happy Scrappn!

                             





No comments:

Post a Comment